ASEAN leaders meet with lame-duck guests
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) were confident that their ambitions to forge stronger cooperation with their major East Asian trading partners, China, Japan and South Korea, would remain on track even though they had to deal with lame-duck leaders in their ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Monday.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will soon retire from his post while the...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague