ASEAN leaders meet with lame-duck guests
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) were confident that their ambitions to forge stronger cooperation with their major East Asian trading partners, China, Japan and South Korea, would remain on track even though they had to deal with lame-duck leaders in their ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Monday.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will soon retire from his post while the...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security