ASEAN leaders meet with lame-duck guests
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) were confident that their ambitions to forge stronger cooperation with their major East Asian trading partners, China, Japan and South Korea, would remain on track even though they had to deal with lame-duck leaders in their ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Monday.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will soon retire from his post while the...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash