ASEAN leaders meet with lame-duck guests
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) were confident that their ambitions to forge stronger cooperation with their major East Asian trading partners, China, Japan and South Korea, would remain on track even though they had to deal with lame-duck leaders in their ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Monday.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will soon retire from his post while the...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless