ASEAN leaders meet with lame-duck guests
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) were confident that their ambitions to forge stronger cooperation with their major East Asian trading partners, China, Japan and South Korea, would remain on track even though they had to deal with lame-duck leaders in their ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Monday.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will soon retire from his post while the...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Malaysian detained for immigration violation