ASEAN leaders meet with lame-duck guests
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) were confident that their ambitions to forge stronger cooperation with their major East Asian trading partners, China, Japan and South Korea, would remain on track even though they had to deal with lame-duck leaders in their ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Monday.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will soon retire from his post while the...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names