Editorial: Toward Palestinian statehood
The Jakarta Post
Palestine inched closer to full recognition as a nation state following the United Nations’ decision to elevate its status from an “entity” to a “non-member state” on Thursday. Of course, as far as Indonesia and most other countries are concerned, Palestine, as represented by the Palestine Authority, is already a state in its own right, even if its borders are not recognized internationa...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects