Editorial: Toward Palestinian statehood
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Palestine inched closer to full recognition as a nation state following the United Nations’ decision to elevate its status from an “entity” to a “non-member state” on Thursday. Of course, as far as Indonesia and most other countries are concerned, Palestine, as represented by the Palestine Authority, is already a state in its own right, even if its borders are not recognized internationa...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?