Jakarta wants central govt to spend more on MRT project
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has said that he would proceed with the plan to build the mass rapid transit (MRT) system, but only if the central government is willing to pay more for the project.
The governor said he would negotiate with the central government in the hope that it would pay a bigger portion of the US$1.5 billion loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agen...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots