Jakarta wants central govt to spend more on MRT project
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has said that he would proceed with the plan to build the mass rapid transit (MRT) system, but only if the central government is willing to pay more for the project.
The governor said he would negotiate with the central government in the hope that it would pay a bigger portion of the US$1.5 billion loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agen...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3