As APEC chair, RI to use Bogor goals as gauge
Linda Yulisman and Yohana Ririhena
The Jakarta Post
As the chair of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in 2013, Indonesia will use the goals made by members almost two decades ago, the 1994 Bogor Declaration, as guidelines toward a more integrated regional economy by 2020.
Foreign Affairs senior official to APEC Yuri O. Thamrin said on Thursday in Jakarta that under the Bogor framework, APEC members would be expected to further ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares