As APEC chair, RI to use Bogor goals as gauge
Linda Yulisman and Yohana Ririhena
The Jakarta Post
As the chair of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in 2013, Indonesia will use the goals made by members almost two decades ago, the 1994 Bogor Declaration, as guidelines toward a more integrated regional economy by 2020.
Foreign Affairs senior official to APEC Yuri O. Thamrin said on Thursday in Jakarta that under the Bogor framework, APEC members would be expected to further ...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video