As APEC chair, RI to use Bogor goals as gauge
Linda Yulisman and Yohana Ririhena
The Jakarta Post
As the chair of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in 2013, Indonesia will use the goals made by members almost two decades ago, the 1994 Bogor Declaration, as guidelines toward a more integrated regional economy by 2020.
Foreign Affairs senior official to APEC Yuri O. Thamrin said on Thursday in Jakarta that under the Bogor framework, APEC members would be expected to further ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources