Old village launches guesthouses
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
As community-based tourism is growing fast, more and more villages in Bali are now gearing up to build facilities to welcome guests into their homes.
One of these is Penglipuran traditional village in Bangli regency, around 45 kilometers west of Denpasar, which is launching three guesthouses to accommodate the rising number of visitors to the village.
Developed as a tourist village s...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official