Old village launches guesthouses
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
As community-based tourism is growing fast, more and more villages in Bali are now gearing up to build facilities to welcome guests into their homes.
One of these is Penglipuran traditional village in Bangli regency, around 45 kilometers west of Denpasar, which is launching three guesthouses to accommodate the rising number of visitors to the village.
Developed as a tourist village s...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings