Old village launches guesthouses
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
As community-based tourism is growing fast, more and more villages in Bali are now gearing up to build facilities to welcome guests into their homes.
One of these is Penglipuran traditional village in Bangli regency, around 45 kilometers west of Denpasar, which is launching three guesthouses to accommodate the rising number of visitors to the village.
Developed as a tourist village s...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase