Old village launches guesthouses
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
As community-based tourism is growing fast, more and more villages in Bali are now gearing up to build facilities to welcome guests into their homes.
One of these is Penglipuran traditional village in Bangli regency, around 45 kilometers west of Denpasar, which is launching three guesthouses to accommodate the rising number of visitors to the village.
Developed as a tourist village s...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect