Affirmative action to start in Papua
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Development: Children drink water from a leaking pipe in the Mulia district, Punjak Jaya, Papua, in this file photo. The central government has issued a regulation that will only allow companies owned by native Papuans to bid for government tenders for infrastructure projects in the region worth less than Rp 500 million (US$52,000). (Antara/Andika Wahyu)The government has issued a regulation that ...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May