Industry Ministry pushes for wage hike exception
Amahl S. Azwar and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Getting on with the job: Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa (second left) chairs a job creation coordination meeting, attended by Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo (left), in Jakarta on Monday. The government hopes to create 2.5 million new jobs in 2013. Antara/Andika WahyuIn an attempt to meet the country’s expected industrial growth by the end of 2013, the Industry Ministry has recom...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats