Industry Ministry pushes for wage hike exception
Amahl S. Azwar and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Getting on with the job: Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa (second left) chairs a job creation coordination meeting, attended by Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo (left), in Jakarta on Monday. The government hopes to create 2.5 million new jobs in 2013. Antara/Andika WahyuIn an attempt to meet the country’s expected industrial growth by the end of 2013, the Industry Ministry has recom...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities