Police defend ‘lavish spending plan’
The Jakarta Post
The National Police on Friday defended their plan to spend Rp 1.366 trillion (US$ 140 million) for a number of procurements including the purchase of seven horses and 90 dogs that would cost Rp 16.65 billion alone.
The Indonesia Police Watch (IPW) has called the prices set in the police’s spending plan “ridiculous”, arguing it could also open the possibilities of misappropriation duri...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment