Police defend ‘lavish spending plan’
The Jakarta Post
The National Police on Friday defended their plan to spend Rp 1.366 trillion (US$ 140 million) for a number of procurements including the purchase of seven horses and 90 dogs that would cost Rp 16.65 billion alone.
The Indonesia Police Watch (IPW) has called the prices set in the police’s spending plan “ridiculous”, arguing it could also open the possibilities of misappropriation duri...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons