Police defend ‘lavish spending plan’
The Jakarta Post
The National Police on Friday defended their plan to spend Rp 1.366 trillion (US$ 140 million) for a number of procurements including the purchase of seven horses and 90 dogs that would cost Rp 16.65 billion alone.
The Indonesia Police Watch (IPW) has called the prices set in the police’s spending plan “ridiculous”, arguing it could also open the possibilities of misappropriation duri...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne