Police defend ‘lavish spending plan’
The Jakarta Post
The National Police on Friday defended their plan to spend Rp 1.366 trillion (US$ 140 million) for a number of procurements including the purchase of seven horses and 90 dogs that would cost Rp 16.65 billion alone.
The Indonesia Police Watch (IPW) has called the prices set in the police’s spending plan “ridiculous”, arguing it could also open the possibilities of misappropriation duri...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears