Police defend ‘lavish spending plan’
The Jakarta Post
The National Police on Friday defended their plan to spend Rp 1.366 trillion (US$ 140 million) for a number of procurements including the purchase of seven horses and 90 dogs that would cost Rp 16.65 billion alone.
The Indonesia Police Watch (IPW) has called the prices set in the police’s spending plan “ridiculous”, arguing it could also open the possibilities of misappropriation duri...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting