Govt websites targeted for online attacks
The Jakarta Post
Hacked to PCs: A smartphone shows a defaced Bappeda webpage. On Wednesday, Anonymous Indonesia attacked at least seven government sites in retaliation for the arrest of Wildan Yani Ashari, accused of hacking President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s website, www.presidensby.info. (JP/Arief Suhardiman)A group identifying itself as Anonymous Indonesia has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne