Govt websites targeted for online attacks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hacked to PCs: A smartphone shows a defaced Bappeda webpage. On Wednesday, Anonymous Indonesia attacked at least seven government sites in retaliation for the arrest of Wildan Yani Ashari, accused of hacking President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s website, www.presidensby.info. (JP/Arief Suhardiman)A group identifying itself as Anonymous Indonesia has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?