Govt websites targeted for online attacks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hacked to PCs: A smartphone shows a defaced Bappeda webpage. On Wednesday, Anonymous Indonesia attacked at least seven government sites in retaliation for the arrest of Wildan Yani Ashari, accused of hacking President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s website, www.presidensby.info. (JP/Arief Suhardiman)A group identifying itself as Anonymous Indonesia has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist