Arrest of naked college student gives new angle to probe
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Getting an education: Maharani exits the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday. The 20-year-old college student was arrested by the KPK in the raid involving the head of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) in the nation’s latest high-profile bribe scandal. (Antara/Rosa Panggabean)Those jaded by the incessant string of politicians arrested by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KP...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt