Arrest of naked college student gives new angle to probe
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Getting an education: Maharani exits the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday. The 20-year-old college student was arrested by the KPK in the raid involving the head of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) in the nation’s latest high-profile bribe scandal. (Antara/Rosa Panggabean)Those jaded by the incessant string of politicians arrested by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KP...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau