Program designed to train world-class researchers
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Scholars from Indonesia and the United States have recently joined hands to establish a fund to pay for academic research in the country as part of a campaign to produce more world-class scholars.
The initiative, called the Indonesian Scholarship and Research Support Foundation (ISRSF), is looking for 20 scholars from the country, in particular women, to join a training program to become w...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash