Program designed to train world-class researchers
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Scholars from Indonesia and the United States have recently joined hands to establish a fund to pay for academic research in the country as part of a campaign to produce more world-class scholars.
The initiative, called the Indonesian Scholarship and Research Support Foundation (ISRSF), is looking for 20 scholars from the country, in particular women, to join a training program to become w...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague