Program designed to train world-class researchers
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Scholars from Indonesia and the United States have recently joined hands to establish a fund to pay for academic research in the country as part of a campaign to produce more world-class scholars.
The initiative, called the Indonesian Scholarship and Research Support Foundation (ISRSF), is looking for 20 scholars from the country, in particular women, to join a training program to become w...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses