Malaysia beats Indonesia in new oil and gas discovery
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Malaysia surpassed Indonesia as the key player in the upstream hydrocarbon industry in Southeast Asia last year, as Indonesia struggles to encourage new investments in the sector amid the nation’s dwindling oil production.
Research by the Wood Mackenzie Group showed Indonesia, the former sole Southeast Asia member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), onl...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000