Malaysia beats Indonesia in new oil and gas discovery
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Malaysia surpassed Indonesia as the key player in the upstream hydrocarbon industry in Southeast Asia last year, as Indonesia struggles to encourage new investments in the sector amid the nation’s dwindling oil production.
Research by the Wood Mackenzie Group showed Indonesia, the former sole Southeast Asia member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), onl...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam