Rp 1.05 trillion raised from sukuk, below govt target
The Jakarta Post
The government raised about Rp 1.05 trillion (US$108 million) from the sales of Islamic bonds (sukuk) on Tuesday, lower than its initial target of Rp 1.5 trillion, as investors held back from entering the sharia bonds market on fears that the recent depreciation of rupiah may spark inflation.
Total incoming bids for the sukuk topped Rp 2.26 trillion, far lower than the Rp 4.1 trillion that ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case