Rp 1.05 trillion raised from sukuk, below govt target
The Jakarta Post
The government raised about Rp 1.05 trillion (US$108 million) from the sales of Islamic bonds (sukuk) on Tuesday, lower than its initial target of Rp 1.5 trillion, as investors held back from entering the sharia bonds market on fears that the recent depreciation of rupiah may spark inflation.
Total incoming bids for the sukuk topped Rp 2.26 trillion, far lower than the Rp 4.1 trillion that ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh