Rp 1.05 trillion raised from sukuk, below govt target
The Jakarta Post
The government raised about Rp 1.05 trillion (US$108 million) from the sales of Islamic bonds (sukuk) on Tuesday, lower than its initial target of Rp 1.5 trillion, as investors held back from entering the sharia bonds market on fears that the recent depreciation of rupiah may spark inflation.
Total incoming bids for the sukuk topped Rp 2.26 trillion, far lower than the Rp 4.1 trillion that ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family