Mayapada Hospital opens, aims to help spur medical tourism in RI
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Grand hospital: The new Mayapada Hospital in South Jakarta is ready for patients. The hospital has brought the best technology from abroad to the capital and is providing international-standard services. (JP/Nurhayati)When a patient walks into the newly opened Mayapada Hospital in Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta, they are more likely to feel as if they have just walked into a hotel or an office buildin...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer