Mayapada Hospital opens, aims to help spur medical tourism in RI
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Grand hospital: The new Mayapada Hospital in South Jakarta is ready for patients. The hospital has brought the best technology from abroad to the capital and is providing international-standard services. (JP/Nurhayati)When a patient walks into the newly opened Mayapada Hospital in Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta, they are more likely to feel as if they have just walked into a hotel or an office buildin...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- 1,111 elderly people live in Jakarta social services nursing homes