Samsung contemplates mobile phone factory in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
South Korean-based Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s biggest technology firm by revenue, is looking into the possibility of establishing a mobile phone manufacturing plant in Indonesia, one of the world’s largest mobile phone markets.
Executives of PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, the Korean giant’s local arm, expressed the firm’s interest in setting up a mobile phone factory du...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations