Samsung contemplates mobile phone factory in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
South Korean-based Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s biggest technology firm by revenue, is looking into the possibility of establishing a mobile phone manufacturing plant in Indonesia, one of the world’s largest mobile phone markets.
Executives of PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, the Korean giant’s local arm, expressed the firm’s interest in setting up a mobile phone factory du...
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt