Samsung contemplates mobile phone factory in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
South Korean-based Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s biggest technology firm by revenue, is looking into the possibility of establishing a mobile phone manufacturing plant in Indonesia, one of the world’s largest mobile phone markets.
Executives of PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, the Korean giant’s local arm, expressed the firm’s interest in setting up a mobile phone factory du...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies