Samsung contemplates mobile phone factory in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
South Korean-based Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s biggest technology firm by revenue, is looking into the possibility of establishing a mobile phone manufacturing plant in Indonesia, one of the world’s largest mobile phone markets.
Executives of PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, the Korean giant’s local arm, expressed the firm’s interest in setting up a mobile phone factory du...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh