Road delays Kuala Namu International Airport opening
The Jakarta Post
The much-anticipated opening of Kuala Namu International Airport serving Medan, North Sumatra, will be postponed from March to August on road access problems, an official has said.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), said that a 14-kilometer road connecting Medan to the airport in Deli Serdang regency was not in good shape and would al...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout