Road delays Kuala Namu International Airport opening
The Jakarta Post
The much-anticipated opening of Kuala Namu International Airport serving Medan, North Sumatra, will be postponed from March to August on road access problems, an official has said.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), said that a 14-kilometer road connecting Medan to the airport in Deli Serdang regency was not in good shape and would al...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move