Road delays Kuala Namu International Airport opening
The Jakarta Post
The much-anticipated opening of Kuala Namu International Airport serving Medan, North Sumatra, will be postponed from March to August on road access problems, an official has said.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), said that a 14-kilometer road connecting Medan to the airport in Deli Serdang regency was not in good shape and would al...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga