Wanted: Democratic Party chief
Seeking a likely replacement for ousted Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum, who stepped down after being charged in the Hambalang graft case, is a top priority for the party. Many party politicians do not want the position left empty for too long, concerned as they are about the need to prepare for the 2014 election.
A great number of candidates are emerging, including House of Rep...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings