Wanted: Democratic Party chief
Seeking a likely replacement for ousted Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum, who stepped down after being charged in the Hambalang graft case, is a top priority for the party. Many party politicians do not want the position left empty for too long, concerned as they are about the need to prepare for the 2014 election.
A great number of candidates are emerging, including House of Rep...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death