Wanted: Democratic Party chief
Seeking a likely replacement for ousted Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum, who stepped down after being charged in the Hambalang graft case, is a top priority for the party. Many party politicians do not want the position left empty for too long, concerned as they are about the need to prepare for the 2014 election.
A great number of candidates are emerging, including House of Rep...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips