Congress agrees to unify soccer bodies, leagues
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Where there’s a will: PSSI chairman Djohar Arifin (third left), secretary-general Hadiyandra (third right) and other executives attend the PSSI’s extraordinary congress at the Borobudur Hotel in Jakarta on Sunday. The meeting succeeded in ending the protracted feud between two rival factions in the country’s soccer body. Antara/Ismar PatrizkAfter a prolonged dispute within the country’s so...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police