52 lawmakers plan European junket to study black magic laws
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
In another example of the House of Representatives’ laser-like focus on the nation’s problems, 52 lawmakers are planning several European trips to examine laws on black magic and cohabitation, among other things.
The lawmakers and eight staffers involved in revising the Criminal Code (KUHP) will visit France, the Netherlands, Russia and the UK to examine how those nations have developed...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts