52 lawmakers plan European junket to study black magic laws
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
In another example of the House of Representatives’ laser-like focus on the nation’s problems, 52 lawmakers are planning several European trips to examine laws on black magic and cohabitation, among other things.
The lawmakers and eight staffers involved in revising the Criminal Code (KUHP) will visit France, the Netherlands, Russia and the UK to examine how those nations have developed...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis