52 lawmakers plan European junket to study black magic laws
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
In another example of the House of Representatives’ laser-like focus on the nation’s problems, 52 lawmakers are planning several European trips to examine laws on black magic and cohabitation, among other things.
The lawmakers and eight staffers involved in revising the Criminal Code (KUHP) will visit France, the Netherlands, Russia and the UK to examine how those nations have developed...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague