52 lawmakers plan European junket to study black magic laws
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
In another example of the House of Representatives’ laser-like focus on the nation’s problems, 52 lawmakers are planning several European trips to examine laws on black magic and cohabitation, among other things.
The lawmakers and eight staffers involved in revising the Criminal Code (KUHP) will visit France, the Netherlands, Russia and the UK to examine how those nations have developed...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...