52 lawmakers plan European junket to study black magic laws
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
In another example of the House of Representatives’ laser-like focus on the nation’s problems, 52 lawmakers are planning several European trips to examine laws on black magic and cohabitation, among other things.
The lawmakers and eight staffers involved in revising the Criminal Code (KUHP) will visit France, the Netherlands, Russia and the UK to examine how those nations have developed...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore