52 lawmakers plan European junket to study black magic laws
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
In another example of the House of Representatives’ laser-like focus on the nation’s problems, 52 lawmakers are planning several European trips to examine laws on black magic and cohabitation, among other things.
The lawmakers and eight staffers involved in revising the Criminal Code (KUHP) will visit France, the Netherlands, Russia and the UK to examine how those nations have developed...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health