Parents find alternatives for Down children’s education
The Jakarta Post
Center stage: Star Band performs during the commemoration of World Down Syndrome Day at Bung Karno Stadium in Central Jakarta on Sunday. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaEndang Nilawati had only one thing on her mind when she enrolled her Down syndrome child in a music school.
“I just want my child to be happy,” she said over the weekend.
Banu Catur Priambodo, 21, is now a famous drummer in...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit