Parents find alternatives for Down children’s education
The Jakarta Post
Center stage: Star Band performs during the commemoration of World Down Syndrome Day at Bung Karno Stadium in Central Jakarta on Sunday. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaEndang Nilawati had only one thing on her mind when she enrolled her Down syndrome child in a music school.
“I just want my child to be happy,” she said over the weekend.
Banu Catur Priambodo, 21, is now a famous drummer in...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church