Forum proposes road map to secure water
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
A newly established organization, the Jakarta Water Forum (FAJ), introduced on Tuesday a draft of a road map to save Jakarta from a water crisis.
Among the recommendations they proposed were the establishment of an agency tasked with supplying untreated water; improvements to law enforcement to monitor and punish illegal groundwater exploiters; the restoration of all rivers and lakes in Jak...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report