Forum proposes road map to secure water
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
A newly established organization, the Jakarta Water Forum (FAJ), introduced on Tuesday a draft of a road map to save Jakarta from a water crisis.
Among the recommendations they proposed were the establishment of an agency tasked with supplying untreated water; improvements to law enforcement to monitor and punish illegal groundwater exploiters; the restoration of all rivers and lakes in Jak...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia