Forum proposes road map to secure water
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
A newly established organization, the Jakarta Water Forum (FAJ), introduced on Tuesday a draft of a road map to save Jakarta from a water crisis.
Among the recommendations they proposed were the establishment of an agency tasked with supplying untreated water; improvements to law enforcement to monitor and punish illegal groundwater exploiters; the restoration of all rivers and lakes in Jak...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research