Disabled people demand equal rights
The Jakarta Post
People with disabilities in Riau recently discussed a number of problems they faced with members of Commission D of the Riau Legislative Council (DPRD), urging it to immediately draft a bylaw to protect the rights of people with
The head of the Riau branch of the Indonesian Disabled Women’s Association (HWDI), Rita Romauly S, said disabled people in Riau were subjected ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study