Disabled people demand equal rights
The Jakarta Post
People with disabilities in Riau recently discussed a number of problems they faced with members of Commission D of the Riau Legislative Council (DPRD), urging it to immediately draft a bylaw to protect the rights of people with
The head of the Riau branch of the Indonesian Disabled Women’s Association (HWDI), Rita Romauly S, said disabled people in Riau were subjected ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs