Hospital thwarts negligence claim, blaming parents
The Jakarta Post
The hospital accused of negligence that led to the amputation of two-and-a-half-month-old Edwin Timothy Sihombing’s right forefinger made a counterattack on Thursday, blaming the doctor’s late response on the child’s parents’ lack of cooperation.
At a press conference, a member of staff from the management of Harapan Bunda Hospital in Ciracas, East Jakarta, said that on March 31 the...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast