Hospital thwarts negligence claim, blaming parents
The Jakarta Post
The hospital accused of negligence that led to the amputation of two-and-a-half-month-old Edwin Timothy Sihombing’s right forefinger made a counterattack on Thursday, blaming the doctor’s late response on the child’s parents’ lack of cooperation.
At a press conference, a member of staff from the management of Harapan Bunda Hospital in Ciracas, East Jakarta, said that on March 31 the...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month