Hospital thwarts negligence claim, blaming parents
The Jakarta Post
The hospital accused of negligence that led to the amputation of two-and-a-half-month-old Edwin Timothy Sihombing’s right forefinger made a counterattack on Thursday, blaming the doctor’s late response on the child’s parents’ lack of cooperation.
At a press conference, a member of staff from the management of Harapan Bunda Hospital in Ciracas, East Jakarta, said that on March 31 the...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault