Hospital thwarts negligence claim, blaming parents
The Jakarta Post
The hospital accused of negligence that led to the amputation of two-and-a-half-month-old Edwin Timothy Sihombing’s right forefinger made a counterattack on Thursday, blaming the doctor’s late response on the child’s parents’ lack of cooperation.
At a press conference, a member of staff from the management of Harapan Bunda Hospital in Ciracas, East Jakarta, said that on March 31 the...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality