Internet of things drives digital change
Sensors are everywhere and connectivity is now practically ubiquitous. The internet of things (IoT) is the key driver of digital transformation, so what is on the horizon for 2016?
Sensors are everywhere — in heating systems, pedometers, cars, pumps, traffic lights, engines. This is partly because the price of these tiny electronic transmitters has fallen by 80 percent over the past four ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi