Internet of things drives digital change
Sensors are everywhere and connectivity is now practically ubiquitous. The internet of things (IoT) is the key driver of digital transformation, so what is on the horizon for 2016?
Sensors are everywhere — in heating systems, pedometers, cars, pumps, traffic lights, engines. This is partly because the price of these tiny electronic transmitters has fallen by 80 percent over the past four ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter