Papua searches for new council members
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As the tenure of the second batch of the Papuan People’s Assembly (MRP) ended last month, the nation’s eastern-most region is due to select new members to sit at the special council. The selection, however, has been put on hold until the selection process for the Papuan People’s Representatives’ Council (DPRP), also designed to accommodate the region’s special autonomy status, is complet...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers