Big fish do not necessarily eat little fish
In the economic model we see today, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Even though economists give different names to the current economic system, it has one base: Social Darwinism. Social Darwinism adheres to the idea that life is a place for struggle and that people are free to do anything to survive and win in this “wild” environment.
Wild capitalism is still apparent toda...
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March