Big fish do not necessarily eat little fish
In the economic model we see today, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Even though economists give different names to the current economic system, it has one base: Social Darwinism. Social Darwinism adheres to the idea that life is a place for struggle and that people are free to do anything to survive and win in this “wild” environment.
Wild capitalism is still apparent toda...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident