Big fish do not necessarily eat little fish
In the economic model we see today, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Even though economists give different names to the current economic system, it has one base: Social Darwinism. Social Darwinism adheres to the idea that life is a place for struggle and that people are free to do anything to survive and win in this “wild” environment.
Wild capitalism is still apparent toda...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games