Astana peace talks: Diplomacy wins over military once again
It is no doubt that the Syria issue has been on the global agenda for the last six years. There have been attempts at peace talks by the UN since 2012 yet nothing has brought an expected solid solution.
Recently, however, with Turkey’s rapprochement with Russia and Iran, new promising steps have been taken to put an end to this bloody conflict. The results of the last meetings were the A...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017