Astana peace talks: Diplomacy wins over military once again
It is no doubt that the Syria issue has been on the global agenda for the last six years. There have been attempts at peace talks by the UN since 2012 yet nothing has brought an expected solid solution.
Recently, however, with Turkey’s rapprochement with Russia and Iran, new promising steps have been taken to put an end to this bloody conflict. The results of the last meetings were the A...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA