Astana peace talks: Diplomacy wins over military once again
It is no doubt that the Syria issue has been on the global agenda for the last six years. There have been attempts at peace talks by the UN since 2012 yet nothing has brought an expected solid solution.
Recently, however, with Turkey’s rapprochement with Russia and Iran, new promising steps have been taken to put an end to this bloody conflict. The results of the last meetings were the A...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island