Accidents put aircraft safety concerns in spotlight
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Amid attempts to improve the quality of airline safety, two recent incidents involving the ground handling of aircraft have raised red flags surrounding the complexity of safety issues.The incidents happened last week at two of the country’s major international entrance gates: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten and Juanda International Airport in Surabaya, East Java.At Soekarno-Hatta...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final