Accidents put aircraft safety concerns in spotlight
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Amid attempts to improve the quality of airline safety, two recent incidents involving the ground handling of aircraft have raised red flags surrounding the complexity of safety issues.The incidents happened last week at two of the country’s major international entrance gates: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten and Juanda International Airport in Surabaya, East Java.At Soekarno-Hatta...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official