Firm tipped to deal with red tape in oil, gas sector
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Lawmakers have proposed the establishment of a new state company to take over the function of agencies responsible for dealing with the upstream and downstream oil and gas businesses. Aimed at cutting red tape and facilitating business, the company will take over the roles of the Upstream Oil and Gas Regulatory Special Task Force (SKKMigas) and the Downstream Oil and Gas Regulatory Agency (BPH Mig...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats