Govt shrugs off ramifications of biopiracy regulation
The Jakarta Post
The government is optimistic it will be able to stand on its own two feet following a ministerial regulation aimed at tackling biopiracy that could result in significant cuts to research funding offered by foreign researchers.
The Research and Technology and Higher Education Ministry has said regulation No. 14/2017 on permission for foreign research will not significantly hinder national re...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies