Govt shrugs off ramifications of biopiracy regulation
The Jakarta Post
The government is optimistic it will be able to stand on its own two feet following a ministerial regulation aimed at tackling biopiracy that could result in significant cuts to research funding offered by foreign researchers.
The Research and Technology and Higher Education Ministry has said regulation No. 14/2017 on permission for foreign research will not significantly hinder national re...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal