Govt shrugs off ramifications of biopiracy regulation
The Jakarta Post
The government is optimistic it will be able to stand on its own two feet following a ministerial regulation aimed at tackling biopiracy that could result in significant cuts to research funding offered by foreign researchers.
The Research and Technology and Higher Education Ministry has said regulation No. 14/2017 on permission for foreign research will not significantly hinder national re...
- PCC widely distributed in many regions
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Toys ‘R’ Us seeks bankruptcy, crushed by online competition
- Morowali polytechnic commences training of first batch
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- City collects Rp 64 million from litterbugs
- Agency to host pitching, financing forum for Indonesian film projects