Govt shrugs off ramifications of biopiracy regulation
The Jakarta Post
The government is optimistic it will be able to stand on its own two feet following a ministerial regulation aimed at tackling biopiracy that could result in significant cuts to research funding offered by foreign researchers.
The Research and Technology and Higher Education Ministry has said regulation No. 14/2017 on permission for foreign research will not significantly hinder national re...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats