Urban farming craze catches on across Jakarta
Winda A. Charmila
The Jakarta Post
Along with his neighbors, Suprizal planted the crops on a 160-square-meter plot of land, whose owner had asked a community unit (RT) head to utilize it.
“All the plants are organic. We use comp...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- New rule could give banks more headaches
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months