Jakartans reluctant to join in ‘siskamling’
The Jakarta Post
Despite security threats shrouding the city over the past few months, residents are still reluctant to join in neighborhood watch systems, locally known as siskamling.
Citing busy working hours during weekdays, they would rather hand over the matter to hired professionals or local administrations.
Cati Nugraha Bilanguna, 26, who lives in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, said he was no...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing