Executive column: PetroChina eying bigger slice of Indonesia’s energy cake
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Gong Bencai (PT PetroChina International Indonesia)PT PetroChina International Indonesia, a subsidiary of state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), has had a good run for the past 15 years in nine energy blocks across Indonesia. While it has set a target production rate of 85,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) this year, the company’s fate has started to come into quest...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher