Game over for RI’s first toy museum
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As of July 4, children can no longer enjoy the splendor of toys previously displayed in the country’s first toy museum, located in a room of the Yogyakarta Cultural Park (TBY) building. In an unprecedented move, the Yogyakarta Cultural Agency has asked non-profit group Dunia Damai Foundation — which translates to Peaceful World Foundation — as the manager of the museum to move from the build...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Government to set new coal price formula next week