Game over for RI’s first toy museum
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As of July 4, children can no longer enjoy the splendor of toys previously displayed in the country’s first toy museum, located in a room of the Yogyakarta Cultural Park (TBY) building. In an unprecedented move, the Yogyakarta Cultural Agency has asked non-profit group Dunia Damai Foundation — which translates to Peaceful World Foundation — as the manager of the museum to move from the build...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint