Game over for RI’s first toy museum
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As of July 4, children can no longer enjoy the splendor of toys previously displayed in the country’s first toy museum, located in a room of the Yogyakarta Cultural Park (TBY) building. In an unprecedented move, the Yogyakarta Cultural Agency has asked non-profit group Dunia Damai Foundation — which translates to Peaceful World Foundation — as the manager of the museum to move from the build...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move