Controversial AW 101 chopper dispute continues
Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
The controversy surrounding the purchase of a British-made Augusta Westland (AW) 101 helicopter continues with the latest suspect named in the graft case claiming he had not been given a formal notification of his status.
Former Air Force chief of staff planning assistant First Marshall Supriyanto Basuki, who last week was named a suspect by the military police, said the case — which repo...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building