SOEs open to private sector, ministry says
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Complaints that state-owned enterprises (SOEs) dominate in a wide range of projects are commonly heard among business players nowadays. The so-called pervasive presence of these firms is especially true in the infrastructure sector, which may need Rp 4.7 quadrillion (US$347.8 billion) by the end of 2019. However, speaking at an infrastructure forum on Thursday, State-Owned Enterprises Minist...
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court