Govt steps up efforts to contain pollution
Anton Hermansyah and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
Water from the Citarum River in West Java supports the province’s economy and its people, but pollutants from various sources are threatening the clean water supply for residents in West Java and Jakarta.
Runoff from agricultural fields, animal husbandry farms, households and factories pollutes Citarum River on a daily basis, leading to higher levels of cadmium, lead and mercury in the wa...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe