Mobile bandwidth new 'favorable winds' for IORA business
CEO of CityInfra Capital
PREMIUM As a speaker at Jakarta's Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) Business Summit, I remembered Bali Yatra– literally Journey to Bali, an annual celebration in India's east coast state of Odisha on November's Full Moon day or Karthik Poornima. Everyone floats toy boats made of banana stem or paper, places a diya or oil lamp on the toy boat and keeps awake till sunrise. This civili...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash