Mobile bandwidth new 'favorable winds' for IORA business
CEO of CityInfra Capital
PREMIUM As a speaker at Jakarta's Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) Business Summit, I remembered Bali Yatra– literally Journey to Bali, an annual celebration in India's east coast state of Odisha on November's Full Moon day or Karthik Poornima. Everyone floats toy boats made of banana stem or paper, places a diya or oil lamp on the toy boat and keeps awake till sunrise. This civili...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3