Mobile bandwidth new 'favorable winds' for IORA business
CEO of CityInfra Capital
PREMIUM As a speaker at Jakarta's Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) Business Summit, I remembered Bali Yatra– literally Journey to Bali, an annual celebration in India's east coast state of Odisha on November's Full Moon day or Karthik Poornima. Everyone floats toy boats made of banana stem or paper, places a diya or oil lamp on the toy boat and keeps awake till sunrise. This civili...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless