COMMENTARY: Waiting for Jokowi's 'mental revolution' in e-ID case
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The e-ID scandal has dragged in members of President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s circle, including members of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), an active minister and two governors. The indictment also mentions the involvement of House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto of the Golkar Party, who has strived to build close ties with the President, in the Rp 5.9 ...
You might also like :
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official