Why would a good God create viruses?
Anjeanette "AJ" Roberts
A Reasons To Believe scholar
PREMIUM When people learn that I’m a virologist and a Christian, they often ask, “Why would a good God create viruses?” The question and its underlying assumption that all viruses are bad reveal a lack of understanding of viruses. Historically, viruses were identified by the diseases they caused (e.g., polio, rabies and smallpox). Although some viruses like measles and influenza cause...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move