Islamic finance an engine of development, growth
Jhordy Kashoogie Nazar
Islamic economic and financial analyst at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has just launched the National Islamic Finance Committee (KNKS), which aims to synchronize and integrate the Islamic finance policies of relevant government bodies. Under Government Regulation No. 91/2016, the KNKS, headed by the President with the committee members from relevant ministries and government authorities, has the function of formulating an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games