Islamic finance an engine of development, growth
Jhordy Kashoogie Nazar
Islamic economic and financial analyst at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has just launched the National Islamic Finance Committee (KNKS), which aims to synchronize and integrate the Islamic finance policies of relevant government bodies. Under Government Regulation No. 91/2016, the KNKS, headed by the President with the committee members from relevant ministries and government authorities, has the function of formulating an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Oil rises toward $63 as OPEC cuts weighed against US supplies
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore