Islamic finance an engine of development, growth
Jhordy Kashoogie Nazar
Islamic economic and financial analyst at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has just launched the National Islamic Finance Committee (KNKS), which aims to synchronize and integrate the Islamic finance policies of relevant government bodies. Under Government Regulation No. 91/2016, the KNKS, headed by the President with the committee members from relevant ministries and government authorities, has the function of formulating an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Government reshuffles directors of railway firms
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Maritime Museum catches fire on Tuesday morning
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant