Islamic finance an engine of development, growth
Jhordy Kashoogie Nazar
Islamic economic and financial analyst at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has just launched the National Islamic Finance Committee (KNKS), which aims to synchronize and integrate the Islamic finance policies of relevant government bodies. Under Government Regulation No. 91/2016, the KNKS, headed by the President with the committee members from relevant ministries and government authorities, has the function of formulating an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present