LTV relaxation may help boost consumer spending
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM The banking industry continues to face difficulties in increasing loan disbursement despite the low interest rate environment. A slight increase in lending growth to 8.4 percent in August from 7.9 percent in the previous month is relatively low amid stagnant consumer spending and sluggish business activity. Households have tended to tighten spending, while companies have mostly delayed their ex...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Russia warns US it is 'playing with fire' with sanctions
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dead at 61: State media
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world