LTV relaxation may help boost consumer spending
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM The banking industry continues to face difficulties in increasing loan disbursement despite the low interest rate environment. A slight increase in lending growth to 8.4 percent in August from 7.9 percent in the previous month is relatively low amid stagnant consumer spending and sluggish business activity. Households have tended to tighten spending, while companies have mostly delayed their ex...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace