LTV relaxation may help boost consumer spending
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM The banking industry continues to face difficulties in increasing loan disbursement despite the low interest rate environment. A slight increase in lending growth to 8.4 percent in August from 7.9 percent in the previous month is relatively low amid stagnant consumer spending and sluggish business activity. Households have tended to tighten spending, while companies have mostly delayed their ex...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces