LTV relaxation may help boost consumer spending
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM The banking industry continues to face difficulties in increasing loan disbursement despite the low interest rate environment. A slight increase in lending growth to 8.4 percent in August from 7.9 percent in the previous month is relatively low amid stagnant consumer spending and sluggish business activity. Households have tended to tighten spending, while companies have mostly delayed their ex...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song