Crypto currencies and financing opportunities
Works for the Center of Macroeconomic Policy at the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
As interest in Bitcoin, an internationally used virtual currency, has grown one should spend some time analyzing this aggressive pace of development and revisit how best to utilize this platform. A closer look at how it potentially addresses some structural financial intermediation issues might be one area to examine for Indonesia.
Many people address crypto currencies as a ty...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin