Crypto currencies and financing opportunities
Works for the Center of Macroeconomic Policy at the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
As interest in Bitcoin, an internationally used virtual currency, has grown one should spend some time analyzing this aggressive pace of development and revisit how best to utilize this platform. A closer look at how it potentially addresses some structural financial intermediation issues might be one area to examine for Indonesia.
Many people address crypto currencies as a ty...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Setya Novanto pays $50,000 in restitution installment to KPK
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast
- Indonesian tourism set to beat Thailand in 5 years
- Suspected HTI flag burning sparks controversy among Muslims
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Australia hits five Myanmar generals with sanctions
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world