Crypto currencies and financing opportunities
Works for the Center of Macroeconomic Policy at the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
As interest in Bitcoin, an internationally used virtual currency, has grown one should spend some time analyzing this aggressive pace of development and revisit how best to utilize this platform. A closer look at how it potentially addresses some structural financial intermediation issues might be one area to examine for Indonesia.
Many people address crypto currencies as a ty...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala