Crypto currencies and financing opportunities
Works for the Center of Macroeconomic Policy at the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
As interest in Bitcoin, an internationally used virtual currency, has grown one should spend some time analyzing this aggressive pace of development and revisit how best to utilize this platform. A closer look at how it potentially addresses some structural financial intermediation issues might be one area to examine for Indonesia.
Many people address crypto currencies as a ty...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips