Crypto currencies and financing opportunities
Works for the Center of Macroeconomic Policy at the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
As interest in Bitcoin, an internationally used virtual currency, has grown one should spend some time analyzing this aggressive pace of development and revisit how best to utilize this platform. A closer look at how it potentially addresses some structural financial intermediation issues might be one area to examine for Indonesia.
Many people address crypto currencies as a ty...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources