The rise of the Islamic capital market
Works at the Islamic Capital Market Directorate of Indonesia Financial Services Authority
PREMIUM The Financial Services Authority (OJK) recently licensed Indonesia’s first full-fledged Islamic fund management company, Paytren Asset Management (PAM). This newly established Islamic fund manager is another milestone in the development of the country’s Islamic capital market. The establishment of PAM is based on OJK Regulation No. 61/ POJK.04/2016 concerning the use of Islamic prin...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Two Austrians killed in French Alps glider crash: Official
- Who is Ma’ruf Amin, Jokowi’s running mate?
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world