Securing the social license to operate
Chief executive officer of Standard Chartered, Singapore and ASEAN Markets
PREMIUM Asia has achieved remarkable growth and prosperity over the past decades. It is not without costs though. Part of the region’s rapid expansion happened at the expense of its environment and scarce natural resources. To ensure that our economies can continue to develop and grow sustainably, we need to continuously ask ourselves: What intervention do companies have to make today to be opera...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards