Securing the social license to operate
Chief executive officer of Standard Chartered, Singapore and ASEAN Markets
PREMIUM Asia has achieved remarkable growth and prosperity over the past decades. It is not without costs though. Part of the region’s rapid expansion happened at the expense of its environment and scarce natural resources. To ensure that our economies can continue to develop and grow sustainably, we need to continuously ask ourselves: What intervention do companies have to make today to be opera...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership