Fix the ailing BPJS Kesehatan, or else
Gordon B. Manuain
Coordinator at the National AIDS Commission
PREMIUM For many of us, reports of the Rp 9 trillion (US$ 630 million) deficit the Healthcare and Social Security Agency (BPJS Kesehatan) is suffering come almost as a foregone conclusion. Ever since it was launched in 2014, BPJS Kesehatan has been struggling to stay financially healthy. The universal healthcare scheme has been beset by financial deficits and has only been viable because of the massive...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall