Will rookies rock the 2019 elections?
Gun Gun Heryanto
Executive director of the Political Literacy Institute
The battle for legislative seats has begun, although the election will only take place in April next year. Each political party has established its own formal identity on which to capitalize to woo support from the electorate, which will number about 196.5 million.
The General Elections Commission (KPU) has declared that 14 political parties would be eligible to contest the ra...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- ASEAN’s priority: China