Indonesia-US defense ties at a turning point
Fellow at ISEAS Yusof Ishak Institute
PREMIUM The aim of United States Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis’ first official visit to Indonesia last January, the second by a top official from the President Donald Trump administration after Vice President Mike Pence, was to reinvigorate US-Indonesia defense relations. The Pentagon is committed to cultivating and enhancing bilateral defense cooperation in line with US national security inter...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Instant Noodle Longform