Path to Paris: Building green
Philippe Le Houérou
PREMIUM As the world is moving to implement the Paris Agreement, we are making slow but steady progress on incorporating renewable sources of energy into the global economy. However, with population growth, urbanization and a burgeoning middle class, the demand for energy continues to outpace our ability to change our energy mix, resulting in rising greenhouse gas emissions. The only way to achieve the go...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Washington diocese names 31 former clergy accused of abuse
- Man arrested for buying baby via Instagram
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Microsoft co-founder, investor, philanthropist Allen dead at 65
- The warning signs get stronger
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem
- Police on high alert ahead of Indian temple opening to women