Dangdut singer faces Bandung ban over 'sexy' act
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bandung Mayor Dada Rosada said Tuesday he would bar dangdut singer Dewi Persik from performing in the city unless she toned down her stage act, which he described as sexually provocative. "I'm not banning Dewi from Bandung, but I will prevent her from performing with her current style. But if she wants to change her act and appearance, then she can play here," Dada said in Bandu...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad